Whether you think of your new fence in practical or aesthetic terms, you will want to invest your money wisely. Fences are relatively permanent structures, in determining your budget think about the following:
- How long do plan on living at that address? If you see yourself living there until retirement then you'll want to build a fence that is long lasting not one that needs replacing in five years time.
- Will the fence style or colour date quickly?
- Is the fence a dividing fence? If so, then the cost of the fence should be evenly split between neighbours.
- Fence maintenance. How often will the fence need painting, staining or repair?
- Do you have sound, wind, or light issues that need to be addressed by the fencing? These factors can affect the height of the fence and materials used.
- Will you require a building permit?
We have a pre-qualified network of Fencing Providers all across the country.Get 3 FREE Quotes From Fencing Experts Now!