Domestic Cleaning TipsNothing is more heartbreaking that seeing your sparkling clean house get destroyed in minutes of the family coming home from the playground. Follow these tips and your home will stay tidy longer between the weekly clean:
- Remove shoes. Keep the carpets and floors from getting dirty by removing shoes at the door. If you can't stand the look of shoes haphazardly piled up by the front door buy a shoe rack or place a basket with a lid by the doorway.
- Wipe up spills immediately. The longer spills are left the more likely they will leave stains on your furniture or be difficult to remove later.
- Get rid of junk. Clutter makes even the cleanest of homes look dirty. Keep the floors and surfaces free of clutter, use storage bins and desk organisers to keep belongings in their rightful place.
- Limit food to key eating areas. To avoid crumbs and spills from one end of the house to the other limit eating to key areas around the house that have easy to clean surfaces.
- Wipe surfaces daily. Get in to the habit of quickly wiping down surfaces after meals and after your morning shower. The little things sometimes make all the difference in keeping the house looking great.
- Get help. Select a night or morning when everyone will be home and get everyone to help out with a quick 15 minute tidy-up.
We have a pre-qualified network of Cleaning Providers all across the country.Get 3 FREE Quotes From Cleaning Experts Now!