Catering Service Staff - How many service staff will I need?
We've all been to parties or events where the evening was marred because of bad service or understaffing. You don't want your party, wedding or corporate event to be remembered as one of them! Getting staffing levels right is crucial. Here are some guidelines for getting it right:
- Bartender - 1 bartender every 60 - 80 guests
- Speciality drinks bartender (cocktails) - 1 bartender every 40 guests
- Cocktail reception waiter - 1 waiter every 30- 40 guests
- Buffet dinner waiter - 1 waiter every 25 guests
- Sit down dinner waiter - 1 waiter every 12 guests (excellent service) or 20 guests (good service)
- Event supervisor
We have a pre-qualified network of Catering Providers all across the country.Get 3 FREE Quotes From Catering Experts Now!