How to Look After Your Carpets
There's no way around it. To keep your carpets looking good, you need to clean them regularly and properly, and ideally have a professional clean at least once every year to 18 months.
While vacuuming removes dust and dirt, it doesn't remove the grease and grime that builds up over time.
When to clean
Most carpet professionals recommend that your carpets are vacuumed thoroughly once a week and professionally cleaned once a year to 18 months - depending on the amount of traffic on your carpet. Stains of course should be tackled immediately.
Keeping carpets clean is not just about looking good; it's about feeling good. Carpets can hold pollen, pollution, dirt, chemicals and bacteria that cause allergies, skin and breathing problems. Having carpets cleaned regularly can improve the air quality in your home and keep your family healthier.
Why use a professional?
You can go down the DIY track when cleaning carpets, however you need to take care. If not cleaned properly and with the right cleaning agents for your carpet, you can actually do more damage than good. Here are some advantages of using a professional cleaning service:
- They have the experience - they know carpets
- They have the equipment - with the power to extract dirt and water
- They know what cleaning agents get the best results - using the wrong one can make stains worse
- They take a staged approach - they usually do a surface clean, tackle stains, then do the professional deep clean
- They are trained - they know the cleaning method that suits your needs
- They are quicker than you - they are experienced and have powerful equipment
- Its their job - do you really want to spend your weekend cleaning the carpet?
On average you will pay $35.00 per seat for quality lounge suite cleaning.
We have a pre-qualified network of Carpet Cleaning Providers all across the country.Get 3 FREE Quotes From Carpet Cleaning Experts Now!